Thursday, October 2, 2008

iTs Nano-Chromatic!!!


Last night, me and my folks went to SM Mall of Asia, they told us(me and my sis) that they will buy us an Ipod Nano 4th Gen.. I said to myself "yeah right i hope so..", after a few hours of walking around the giant mall, we went to the Power Mac Store, thats the official retailer of Apple items, we went in, and to my suprise, they really bought us an Ipod Nano!!!! 1 for each of us, my sister chose the violet Ipod while i chose the blue one.. The Ipod looks great!!! it looks so better than the older versions of Nano, it looks sexy, it has great gimmiks like the shake control, the ability to go landscape mode when you tilt the Ipod sideways,games and so on.. the price of the Nano 4th gen is 8900 pesos, but you can get it cheaper online, last time I checked, a 2nd hand Nano cost around 6k.. better start saving guys!!!! its Nano-Chromatic!!!!

Labels: ,

Custom Search