Monday, May 26, 2008

Magazines

I love reading Mags, the contents are real informative and besides that, the cover girls a real looker. For me mags are better than some books,why? because a book is dull and boring and lacks the beautiful front covers the mags has..ahehe.. my favorite mags are the following:

FHM-the first mag i ever bought in my life, i think I was in 2nd year HS when I first saw an FHM plus the cover girl was Angel Locsin, that issue is the first time Angel pose for a Mens Magazine, who can say not to a mag that featured her..right?

T3 Mag-my source of news,updates,etc about techie stuff. Plus its like FHM but better because it contains more information and review about the latest gadgets..

GADGETS Magazine-as the name implies, my another source of info about the world of gadgets

UNO-I dont love this mag as much that i love FHM or any of the other mags that I have, but its a great alternate if FHM features a not-so-good cover girl.

Hope one of the editor of this magazines reads this. THE FIRST ONE TO FEATURE BANGS GARCIA WILL BE THE BEST MAG, WELL ATLIST FOR ME..hehehe

Labels:

Custom Search