Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sony Ericsson W610i

Im still having fun with my SE K550i(see review below) but its not too early to plan what cell will be replacing it in the near future,ahehehe.Maybe after a year or so, Im going to sell my current unit to replace it with a SE W610i.Why wait a year if I could have bought this in the first place instead of my K550i? Because I'm the type of buyer that NEVER buy a cell at its introductory price because mainly its pricey. So I have a habit of letting the price depreciate before buying it. But dont get me wrong, i L-O-V-E my k550i, but Im a techie person, i want to have as many gadgets as possible.

Sony Ericson W610i Walkman Phone



Sony Ericsson W610 Walkman Phone is a 14 mm thin quadband (GSM 850/900/1800/1900) candybar with Edge data connectivity, 7 hrs of talk, 25 hours of music and 350 hrs of standby time.It is also a Walkman with all the perks usual for this handset class - Disc 2 Phone and other specialized software with navigation controls to manage your music collection, A2DP Bluetooth Audio Streaming, full HTML browser, RSS, Push e-mail, JAVA MIDP 2.0 support. SE W610 Wlakman can read most of the popular music and video files on a 1.9″ 262K TFT display and comes with 2 megapixel camera and 512MB Memory Stick.

Pluses : Very slim (this is the only handset which I have not got my hands on but my K550i makes up for it),Plays 320 x 240 videos, A2DP Bluetooth profile, WalkMan 2.0 player with album art support

Minuses : Costlier memory stick micro (M2), Keypad (you might hate it or love it)

So hopefully, I have given some idea / choices for music phones in the 7000-8500 range. Note; W810i and W610i retails almost at the same price.

PS: I just remembered that this phone and my k550i are like brothers, same hardware,same specs but has different version.K550i is a Cybershot(for people who loves taking pictures) and w610i is a Walkman Phone for people who loves music. Well maybe this is not the next phone for me..sigh.. but its still looks great..right?

Labels:

Custom Search