Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Gadgets On The Go!

Sony Ericsson K550i Cyber-Shot Phone


First of all, this phone rocks!!! Got this last week after I sold my old Nokia 7610 on Tipidcp.com(the Philippines' version of eBay).The design is good specially the back area, it looks so elegant for me..The features are good, it has a 2-megapixel camera with a autofocus and also has a built in flash, a Mp3 player, a video player, EDGE,Internet Browser and so on.. for a mid-range entry from Sony Ericson, it looks and performs real good! The only set-back for me is the position of the earphone slot, it is on the side of the phone, so sometimes its hard to put the phone in my pocket specially when im wearing slim-fit jeans but besides that, its all ok!

Nintendo DS Lite


My best buddy when im away or when im bored in class.. This portable game console has tons of great games that are fun to play.. Because of its touch screen feature, it manage to deliver a whole new style of gameplay that old gaming consoles doesnt have.. Compared to the PSP, the DS Lite is cheaper and much more portable..the only advantage of the PSP over the DSLite is that is has more features and has better graphics. But for me, a good gameplay is better than good graphics..

Labels:

Custom Search