Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Movie Review: Disturbia

DISTURBIA

Well last night, my friend lend this DVD to me and he told me that this movie was good, So I trusted his word and watched. Starring Shia LaBeouf( Lewis of Even Steven) as Kale, a troubled kid because of the sudden death of his father. One time, Kale punched his French teacher thats why he was sentenced house arrest for 3 months, while being at home he discovered something odd about his neighbor and he thinks that his a serial killer.And thats where the movie starts getting interesting..Well for a suspense thriller, i didn't find the movie thrilling but it was entertaining though. It have some funny scenes and some heart warming moments(especially at the beginning of the movie). So overall I give this movie a B-.


Labels:

Custom Search