Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Picture by the Dead

Last January 2008, my family and I went to Sagada, a very far away province here in our country. After traveling for approximately 14 hours(oohh,my aching butt) we check in our hotel to take our well deserved rest. Tomorrow comes and we set off to visit the tourist spot there, first on our list is the so called Echo Valley. Its a place where you can hear your echo every time you scream or shout, but along the way there we decided to take a breather on a cemetery. While my parents are resting me and my cousin decided to take pictures, heres one example of our shot, nice eh? Honestly speaking, the cemetery should be a tourist spot also coz the place is so clean and quiet(well duh) compared to the ones in our city. Advantages of taking pictures on a cemetery is that first, no one will suddenly enter the picture, second you can do all kind of poses and no one will care.ahehehehe.. so thats all for now. See you guys and gals in future post.thanks. :D

Labels:

Custom Search